Thursday, August 13, 2009

Keyshia's latest do'!

OK, so I know it seems like shaving your head is the trending thing to do these days. Honestly, I don't think everyone can pull it off but like anything else in the style world, it's what the wearer of the style makes it. I truly think that out of all the shaved, edgy, sassy and whatever other words can be thought of, I think Keyshia Cole is ROCKIN' that hairstyle. It matches her personality, sweet and sassy.


Keyshia Cole is definitely not one who is afraid to experiment with her hair. She's had so many hairstyle looks, too many to name them all. She puts me in the mind of Mary J. Blige with the various hairstyle changes. They both keep you guessing, and often times asking your beautician to recreate the look, LOL. Anyway, I am feeling this look on Ms. Keyshia. Get it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment