Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fashionistas!

I'm feeling fashiony today, just doodling some ideas and decided to highlight some of my fashion inspirations. These are 3 women that I admire for not only their fashion sense but for the way they carry themselves, especially when the paparrazi's around. In my opinion they each have effortless style when it comes to clothes, shoes, accessories and it's evident that the take pride in caring for their temples.

Vanessa Simmons, co-creator of Pastry Kicks, on her 26th birthday. She looks fab in this strapless gray pant jumpsuit, gold accessories and her pumps (which aren't pictured) were blue Christian Dior peep toe pumps.


My girl Bey! I don't care what the people say she truly is fierce, effortlessly(3 snaps and a twist). She will always be a fashionista in my eyes. She's never too over the top.

Sanaa Lathan, is so poised and beautiful in everything she wears. I am totally feeling this royal blue pants suit. She kept it simple from her makeup, to her minimal use of accessories, down to her strappy black heels. Love it!
God is a God of excellence! Take care of yourselves...1 Corinthians 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment