Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Decluttering pt. 2, day 3 ;)

Well, today is just the 3rd day of my decluttering fast. This morning I really felt the effects of the change in my diet. I felt like I was in a detox program! LOL, ok, so honestly no I've never been in one but going off what I've seen in movies and on TV. I was sweating and jittery. I'm sure this feeling of withdrawal from my normal diet (of whatever I felt like eating) will continue on for a few more days until my body gets used to this new routine. I felt light-headed this afternoon but I am enjoying eating fresh fruits and fresh vegetables. I even tried Balsamic Vinaigrette for the first time on salad, as opposed to my usual Ranch and Blue Cheese, and I love it!

What's most important is the mental and spiritual growth I am experiencing. I am getting liberated from so many things...love it, love it, love it!

Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Thanks God! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment