Thursday, February 25, 2010

Something that irritated me....

So after work I decided to unwind by going to Books-A-Million. I absolutely love magazines so I went directly to the back of the store where the magazines are kept. So, I'm looking for the black magazines, maybe Essence, Ebony, Black Enterprise, just to get me started before I looked at some fashion mags, but I couldn't find them. During my search, I start to get irritated thinking maybe they don't carry them anymore. I get even more irritated at the thought that they wouldn't carry them anymore. Something tells me to bend my back and look (sounds like something my mom would say when I was younger and I couldn't find something) well lo and behold, there are ALL the black magazines at the very bottom self, in a little bitty section, not to mention we still have a few days left of black history month! Are you serious? Way down at the bottom, out of visibility. We already have very few black publications, but man that just really irritated me! I started to ask for a manager to inquire about it but I got disgusted and left the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment