Monday, February 15, 2010

Carol's Daughter...



I have been longing to try something from Carol's Daughter (Lisa is the ladies name) product line...before I saw her on Oprah, I saw her ads in Essence magazine. Mary J. Blige and Jada Pinkett-Smith were endorsing this line of healthy hair and body products. Both ladies seem to have healthy hair. Plus I like to support black owned businesses. Fast forward to this past Friday. I had just washed my hair Thursday night and my thick hair absorbs everything so quick. Friday morning my ends were so crunchy! Very nerve-racking! Friday after work I was on the hunt to find something to quench my thirsty hair. I stumbled upon some Carol's Daughter products. I opted to buy the Hair Elixir, which is supposed to be Jada's favorite. I paid $16.95 for it. I think it's about $19 online via carolsdaughter.com. I immediately used it when I got home. I sectioned my hair and applied it to my strands focusing on my ends. It made my hair softer. The smell isn't harsh or strong. Smells pretty natural. I plan to use it at least 3 more times this week, to see if it will be a staple in my hair care routine or not....there will be updates! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment