Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Year...

I know we are already in the 2nd month of the new year but since I was unable to post anything in January, I am posting my "resolutions" now...besides, it's never too late. In 2010 I plan to:

1.Draw closer to God...apart from Him I am nothing. I really want to discover all that he has in store for me.

2. Pour into the lives of others...it's not about me but it's about me using my testimony to help others, then they in turn can pay it forward and help someone else.

3. Tap more into my creative side...draw, design, etc.

4. Be myself...no more trying to fit the mold of society. So what if I like to wear my high heels and eccentric earrings everyday:)

5. Continue being an avid reader

6. write more...write about whatever comes to mind...it's my writing!

7. Encourage myself daily

8. travel, travel, travel

9. Take care of my temple....drink even more water, eat healthier and exercise even more than I did last year.

10. STEER CLEAR of drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment