Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Products for the cure...






You can shop (and find some great things, cost efficient too might I add) and support breast cancer research at the same time. These products give a large dollar amount or percentage of sales to various foundations to help aid in research costs, new medicine discoveries, and events that raise awareness. For those into makeup Estee Lauder has the Pink Ribbon Collection, it offers a couple of soft shades of lipstick and lip liner. Avon offers an array of products from shirts, hats to soap and pens. I actually ordered a silver locket with the the pink ribbon symbol in pink rhinestones from Avon the same year my grandmother died and of course I keep her picture in it. Fashion designer Anne Klein's, who passed away due to breast cancer complications, line is offering a few pieces of statement jewelry to support the cure. Chi, the line that makes hair straightening tools, has a pink Breast Cancer Micro flat Iron. My beautician has one, as a matter of fact she used it on my hair today. Reebok designed a special sneaker available to purchase and/or wear to those who participate in Race/Walk for the Cure events. I have seen everything from pocket tissues, water bottles and compact mirrors at various stores...won't you support the cause?

No comments:

Post a Comment