Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Could it be?

Is one of my favorite TV shows coming back for a fourth season? I'm praying so! I'm talking about The Game, you know, Tasha Mack, Malik Wright, Kelly and Jason, Melanie and Derwin (my faves! They're situation is very similar to something I went through), and let's not forget Tee Tee's silly self! Thanks to theybf.com I just read a post about how the cast of the show tweeted that they are on their way to Atlanta to begin shooting the next season. How they will incorporate moving to Atlanta into the show should be interesting. I love the authenticity of the show. Each person has their personal issues to deal with and those issues can relate to most people that watch the show. Thank God for BET and DVR because I can catch up on any episodes that I missed during the first three seasons or see/record some of my favorite episodes. My friend and I often discuss different episodes and how it relates to our lives. I truly hope that the show is coming back on the air. I will definitely be watching and recording...

No comments:

Post a Comment