Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Game On! My thoughts...


With all the promotion of the hit TV show The Game one couldn't help but anticipate the airing of season 4. The rumors of BET picking up the show proved to be true. I was always a huge fan of the show and all it's drama. I became attached to the characters and could relate to Melanie and Derwin's drama. The hour long episode that came on last night, 1-11-11, was extremely drama-filled. It was as if the writers wanted to squeeze everything we've missed the past two years into that one hour. I watched it at it's original show time and then later on via DVR just to make sure I fully got everything....


Malik is cockier then ever. So is Jason. I'm glad Tee Tee is trying to stand up for himself. I bet after seeing his girlfriend in the hot tub with Malik, he'll be the one to leak that Malik is sleeping with the owner of the Sabers wife. I predicted to my friends that Terrence J's character would play Tasha Mack's new boo....I was right! Terrence is such a cutie! Wonder how long their relationship will last. Kelly Pitts is outta control now. Not sure what to say about her all new everything just yet....Then there's Melanie and Derwin...Melanie done done it now by giving Derwin's son a DNA test. I wonder how long she will hold onto the final results since she already told him DJ wasn't his....even though it was so much in one episode I am looking forward to next week's show.

1 comment:

  1. DNA yields structural changes in water, which continue at very high dilutions, and which lead to resonant electromagnetic signals that we can measure
    DNA Test

    ReplyDelete