Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ALL things are possible...

Just last night my mom was telling me about a video she saw that included a homeless man with a radio announcers voice. This man just so happens to live in our hometown, Columbus, Ohio. Naturally, out of curiosity, I watch the video via Yahoo! and was impressed and wierded out at the same time. So today I am watching the 6:00 news and wouldn't ya know it, there's the homeless guy from the video, all groomed up sitting in front of a radio mic. To top it off the news caster shows a clip of the Cleveland Cavs offering him a j-o-b and being offered $10,000 for mortgage on a home! Wow. The Lord is good and worthy to be praised...It's actually an inspiring story to all those who feel hopeless and that they'll never acheive their dreams. In due time my friends, in due time.

Before After

No comments:

Post a Comment