Friday, October 22, 2010

What's a Woman to do?

Ok...seems as though I have a fan...not a cool, supporter type of fan...but the seemingly crazy kind that wants to do what I do. She wants to be an AKA which is probably the main reason she has tried to befriend me. I can read people and that will get her no where with me...This person has gone so far as to tell someone that they stayed up all night making a special bracelet for them when in actuality I MADE THAT BRACELET...I really believe this grown woman has been purchasing my jewelry and selling it to other people as her own. She all of a sudden makes jewelry...ugh. It disgusts me and turns my stomach thinking about how she has been acting lately.

I just had to vent.

In other news, business is still great! I am gearing up for a Breast Cancer Walk/Run to raise money for a single parent mother with two young sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment