Friday, October 1, 2010

Praying for a CURE


Today is the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness month. In honor of my grandmothers, aunt(Barbara,R.I.P. and Wanda who is a survivor and Aunt Rose who is a survivor) and countless other women who have dealt with this disease, I created a line of handcrafted jewelry (made by me) that I will be selling throughtout the month. A percentage of all sales will go towards research and support with the SistersNetwork Inc. and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I am extremely excited yet nervous about putting my designs out there to the public.


In other news, I went ahead and did a mini big chop! I was going to wait until I had went a whole year without a relaxer but chopping about 3 months early won't hurt! :)


pictures to come soon. Since I cut my own hair I need to have it tweaked by a professional. I can't keep my hands out of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment