Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Product Review: Mimosa Hair Honey



I received the Mimosa Hair Honey as apart of a gift basket given to me on my birthday 2 months ago. I used a tiny bit of it that night just to say I tried it. I was in the process of using up some other products I had. Now that those products are gone I have been using the Mimosa on my scalp and on my ends.

The Mimosa Hair Honey is a product of Carol's Daughter and can be purchased via carolsdaughter.com for around $16.50. The scent to me is a bit citrusy. It's not a strong scent which is great because I can't do strong smells. It's a light pomade, not overly greasy. I use it immediately after shampooing and conditioning my hair. When used on my scalp it's been very soothing and has kept my roots and edges soft. When used on my hair and ends it has provided a light shine which I like because I don't like for my hair to look dry. Another plus is it's kept frizziness to a minimum. It's great for every day for use. I am still searching for products that work well with my hair and so far this product will stay around.

No comments:

Post a Comment