Monday, June 28, 2010

CB's tribute to MJ...theeeee best!


So it's been a minute since I've posted anything...shame on me!! There were so many things going on that I have been wanting to talk about but just haven't found the time to do so...but I am back and ready and what better way to start posting again than by talking about Chris Brown's performance at the BET Awards last night.



It has truly been a difficult year and some change for Chris Brown. By now every one has heard and/or gave their opinion about the volatile situation that he and singer Rhianna were in. As soon as the media caught wind of that they went in on Chris something terrible. I IN NO WAY CONDONE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. Just like Chris, we have all done things or been in situations that we are not proud of. No one on earth is worthy of putting judgment on anyone. Forgiveness is very pertinent to life. Bottom line,whether you like him or not, Chris Brown shut that stage down with his tribute to MJ. Everyone KNOWS I am a true Michael Jackson fan and Mike would have been honored. CB's performance was so heart felt. As Trey Songz said (and I paraphrase) he truly left his heart on the stage.

*singing* how about a round of applause...standing ovation...

Other than that...the Prince tribute was good. His facial expressions were hilarious. I was really wanting to see him perform. BET hyped it up like he was going to perform. I enjoyed El DeBarge too. I love old school music so any music made before the year 2000 really gets me hype, my emotions flowing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment