Friday, July 31, 2009

Rejoice!


This is the day that the Lord has made, REJOICE!


This morning I took a walk and just communed with God and nature. Amazing! I took notice and admired all the things God created. You would've thought I was in some tropical paradise the way I was admiring (oohing and ahhing) everything. All I did was walk around the neighborhood!


My days can be so busy at times which cause me to have serious tunnel vision. It felt good to notice how God intricately designed the trees, birds, grass, air, clouds, etc. What really puts me in awe is that all He created has a purpose. All I could do was praise Him for his works. What other God can be called Elohim(Creator, Genesis 1:1)? None! No one else can take credit for earth's creation.


If you ever get a chance get out and get you some fresh air, take note of creation. Then read Revelation 14:7 which talks about how we should praise the One who created earth, seas, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment