Thursday, December 1, 2011

Got my packages!

I took advatage of the natural hair products that were on sale for Black Friday. I received them all yesterday and couldn't wait to sniff them...and try them,lol.  As always I researched each product that I ordered. I thoroughly checked the ingredients many times over as well as read many product reviews on them. I made a list of things that I absolutely needed so I didn't over indulge and get in tap with my inner "product junkie" ways. I definitely was looking for a deep conditioner and a moisturizer.

I purchased a bottle of Honey Dew hair lotion from Oyin Handmade and decided to give the Juices and Berries a try. I figured I could use it as a leave-in and a mid-week refresher. I bought a microfiber towel from Jessicurl and requested a sample of her deep treatment conditioner. I read mixed reviews about the deep treatment so we'll see how it works for my hair. The last item I purchased was Bee Mine's Moisturizing Deep Conditioner. I read nothing but rave reviews on this product and since I was able to get 25% off I decided to give it a try.

I'm looking forward to trying each of these products and hopefully find staple products for my hair care regimen. Reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment