Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My transitioning helpers

In my transitioning to natural hair process I have discovered that these products right here have really helped me get through these past 5 months.



Hello Hydration by Herbal Essence...Thanks to my niece and the many natural hair blogs(that I've become addicted too) this has made my hair soft and easy to get the comb through when detangling. It lives up to it's name and has "hydrated" my hair.



Coconut Oil-this seems to tame my frizzies. I used it mixed with EVOO and honey once as a pre-shampoo treatment and I liked the shiny results.



Extra Virgin Olive Oil-I tried this as a hot oil treatment once last year because I saw Tyra talking about it on her show. I think I kept it on too long but it did leave my hair really shiny. Lately I've been using it to give my hair some sheen.

SHEA BUTTER! SHEA BUTTER SHEA BUTTER! 100% raw shea butter has been my best bud even before my final decision to transition. It makes my hair totally soft, manageable and shiny. It's been my moisturizer a softener for my edges. It's great for my skin too.

Organix shampoos. I have used the Green Tea one and the Pomegranate one. Keeps my scalp clean.

I am still learning and looking for products that will make my hair say wow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment