Monday, April 12, 2010

just posting

So, I celebrated my birthday last Monday, April 5th (Praise God for another birthday!). I didn't do much. Did some light shopping, went out to eat and relaxed. As a matter of fact for the rest of the week I relaxed. Joyce Meyers once said even our soul needs a vacation, let God handle it. I did a little traveling, which gave me a chance to put some things in my life into perspective and it also allowed time for my creative energy to flow. Driving alone always allows me time to reflect on me, uninterrupted. I have a few design ideas rolling around in my head, now I just need to get them out! I don't know why that seems to be the most difficult part to me. I pray God helps me in that area. I didn't even touch the computer last week!!



So....I see that Chrisette Michele shaved her hair off. Actually a friend of mine told me about it but I am just now seeing the pictures. I like it on her and her reasoning behind it inspires me that much more to continue on my journey to being a natural hair woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment